You Need an Expert to Guide You on Your Retirement Journey
It's never too early, or too late, to start thinking about retirement planning. Even wealthy people worry about the uncertainty of retirement.
Some of the benefits of starting your retirement planning now include:
- Providing long-term security for your family's future
- Tax-free contributions - Pre-tax contributions are subject to income tax only after withdrawal, typically when you retire
- Protection from bankruptcy creditors if you need to declare bankruptcy
- Selection of retirement plans (IRAs, SIMPLE Plans, SEP plans, Keogh plans, and 401(K) plans to name a few) to meet everyone's needs
The key to successful retirement planning is understanding your current financial situation, projecting future needs, and developing a plan to make sure it happens.
Plan Ahead Now, Reap the Benefits Later
If you've already started saving for retirement, ask yourself these questions:
How do you know you're saving enough to live the comfortable lifestyle you deserve?
Are your income expectations realistic?
Are you sure you have your money in the right retirement plan for you?
Akram Retirement Planning Help
Tax rules regarding retirement plans are complex. Each benefit plan has specific requirements as outlined by the IRS and not every plan can be used by everyone. For example, contributions limits vary by the type of plan, your income, and your age. Some plans may require withdrawals at a certain age, while others have no age limit. Some withdrawals are taxed at retirement, whereas others are tax free.
You need to understand the tax implications of your retirement planning choices, and how they affect your wealth.
Start Planning Your Financial Future Now
There's no time like the present to start planning your financial future. We will help you make sure your retirement years are nothing but smooth sailing ahead.
Here's what we do for you:
- Evaluate your current financial situation, including assets and liabilities to achieve an overall value for your estate
- Calculate the best way to withdraw funds from your 401K, IRA, Roth IRA, and other retirement plans, for example lump sum or installments over a certain period of years
- Create a budget that meets your retirement goals
- Review your individual Social Security account to determine when to begin taking your social security benefits
- Figure out which retirement plan works best for you and your family, how much you need to contribute now to make sure you have enough money to live comfortably during your golden years
- Determine whether you (or your small business) qualifies for a tax credit for contributing to an IRA
- Develop a comprehensive retirement plan, keeping in mind that it is likely to change over the years as your life changes
Contact Us Today
Call us, or complete the form on this page to schedule a consultation.
Best Accounting Firm | Start-up & Emerging Funds
Akram is a winner in the Hedgeweek Americas Awards for consecutive 3 years 2021, 2022, and 2023
"We have been voted “Best Accounting Firm for Start-up & Emerging Funds”.
Contact Us for Investment Fund Accounting Solutions
We understand that clients in the Alternative Investments arena are extremely prudent. At Akram, we provide high-end, tailored fund accounting services with careful planning and an unmatched responsiveness that only a boutique accounting firm like ours can deliver. Contact us today to learn more about our specialized assurance, advisory, and tax services for hedge funds, commodity trading advisors, private equity and venture capital funds, digital asset funds, insurance dedicated funds, real estate funds, day traders, investors, family offices, and high net worth individuals.