Back Taxes Owed

Paying Back Taxes

You have filed your returns but didn't have the money to pay what was owed. You may think, "Oh well---I will catch up next year." Before you know it, you find yourself several years in arrears. Suddenly there is a notice from the IRS, stating that you owe three or four times the original amount.

It's truly amazing how fast tax penalties and interest add up.

Now you have a choice - you can write a large check to pay the full amount, including interest and penalties, or, you can keep ignoring them while the penalties and interest keep piling up.

Contact Us Today

Akram & Associates is here to help. Call us toll-free at 844-386-3829, or use the form on this page to schedule a free consultation.

Member AICPA          Member PCAOB

Luckily, we offer several options when it comes to resolving unpaid taxes. Please complete the form below to get a free consultation with our tax specialist.

Best Time To Call

Schedule a Consultation

Subscribe to our Emailed Newsletter